Monday, January 31, 2005

Is anyone out there?

Hi everyone, or not as the case may be. I'm suffering from existential doubt. I know three people are reading this blog but is anyone else? If you go to www.bloggers.com you will find links to millions of blog sites. Most seem to be adolescent girls talking about lurve and bands; the rest are mainly adolescent boys talking about girls and computers (and with 'hands on' experience of the latter only). Maximum readership about one person per blog. Am I similarly wittering on to no one when my time could be better spent sitting in the sun? I've left the 'allow comments' flag set for this entry so if you're reading, you could click on the comment icon and say hello. I'd like to know you exist. Also gossip is welcome. Is Dee's daugher back from her travels? Did Ilona make it to the wedding in Washington? How is life in Clifton Wood Crescent? etc

Next a technical matter. One of my three regular readers has noted that having learned to use photos, there are some in one entry then no more. This is a technical problem. The photos are there in the camera but I have to find somewhere that lets me upload them to the net. All I need is a computer with a spare USB port but they don't seem to exist outside of Sydney. Hoping to find one when we get back there and then I'll update some of the entries.

You may rightly deduce from this that lots has happened since the last entry so I'll end this and do a proper blog.

No comments: